Debra Rosenfeld, MA, LMFT
"Debra was an outstanding coach. I would highly recommend her to students (and faculty members!) seeking an opportunity to improve their interviewing skills."
Medical and Biosciences Careers:
Career, Application, and Interview Coaching
I provide career coaching for MDs, PAs, pharmacists, allied health professionals, and bioscientists. I also coach people in the biotech/pharmaceutical, medical device, health tech, and healthcare administration fields.
* Changing or choosing careers
* Choosing a residency or fellowship
* Networking and job-searching
* Overcoming obstacles to career success, such as mental health and health issues, career gaps, and workplace bullying and harassment
* One-on-one, group, and panel interviews (video and in-person)
* MMI (Multiple Mini Interviews)
* Salary and compensation package negotiation
* Research presentation feedback
Medical application coaching
* Personal statements
* Essay questions
How much does coaching cost?
* The first career or interview coaching appointment is 1.75 hours and costs $400.
* 60-minute followup appointments are $200.
* 30-minute followup appointments are $100.
* Application/document review appointments: Please email me your document for a fee estimate.
Where are coaching sessions held?
Sessions are held by Zoom, phone, or in my office in San Mateo.
Please email me to set up a free 15-minute phone consultation: